Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: OT-Pistons get AI

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Bill-DC's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2001
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We're talking 'bout cap space.

  2. #2
    Hostboard Member AaronDelatorre's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2023
    Location
    Vlietlaan 135, 2291 AZ Wateringen
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OT-Pistons get AI

    After a long office day I wanted to try a new trading site and found Shift Profitex Trading Platform https://shift-profitex.org . The clean interface made placing orders simple. I bought Ethereum during a morning dip and sold during a small rally for nice gains. Since then in the United Kingdom Shift Profitex has become my go-to. Fast deposits, transparent tools and reliable performance won me over. I keep using it because it feels safe and profitable.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •